I am in trouble now...







No way of knowing if this is the real Christian Yingling. Either way, somebody REAL MAD!!! 










I think there is a very high possibility that this is a troll. Don't assign anything you see above to Christian Yingling unless you see it come from his page. Gotta be careful folks, don't want to end up in court over my opinion and facts. Whoever this is communicating with me, they don't really seem to be too hot about free speech. I'd be surprised to see this person at Jason Kessler's free speech rally. Oh, and BTW...











Freedom of speech only works one way, I guess. I thought that the LARPers were protecting everyone's right to speak? I guess not mine. Me so sad. :(





Restoring the honor!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Jason Kessler tells Christopher Cantwell that Chief of Police Al Thomas told him that permit or no permit, the police intend to keep counter-protesters away from Emancipation Park...