Unite The Right: Meet Garon Archer...






That's Garon Archer with Matthew Heimbach, Heimbach being one of the speakers at the upcoming Unite The Right rally. The photo above was taken at a meeting of Confederate 28, which is a branch of the worldwide Neo-Nazi organization Blood & Honor. Don't you just love what they've done with the "sacred Confederate flag"? They Nazi-fied it. I'm surprised our "heritage" friends aren't having conniption fits over it like they do when I tell you about it. Well, you know, I'm the bad guy. Ok, fine, I guess I'm the bad guy for opposing racism. I'm ok with that.








And that's a photo of Garon Archer on the frontline in New Orleans a few months ago with the League of the South. Although you can't hear what he's screaming in this photo, I will tell you that he was repeatedly screaming "NIGGER!" Nice guy, right? Here, how about a video of Garon screaming "NIGGER!"? Skip to the 3 minute mark for Mr. Archer's epic meltdown. I guess he just couldn't control himself?









Turns out that Garon says that he's coming to Jason Kessler's peaceful free speech rally in Charlottesville, Virginia next month. He will be a fine addition to the long list of Nazis, Klansmen, white nationalists, and assorted Confederate heritage defenders that are likely to show up.












I wonder if Jason's going to have a heart to heart with Garon before August 12th? 











Folks, maybe it's just me? But, what does Garon need a shield for? Is that for all of those peaceful rallies the Alt-Right goes to? Not very good optics there Jason. 






Restoring the honor!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?