Housekeeping



It was brought to my attention today that people found the background that I had chosen for the blog to be a puzzling, and perhaps offensive choice. While I certainly agree that the Confederate flag is disgusting and offensive, it was never my intention to offend anyone, other than the Confederate Heritage clowns. I used their flag with the words "Black Lives Matter" laid over it, to rub it in their faces, and hopefully, to piss them off. After all, that is their sacred flag.









See... Sacred. In retrospect, my sense of humor probably didn't translate very well without any context being given. Be that as it may, I have changed the background, and I hope that everyone finds the new background more appealing and inviting.




Restoring the honor!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?