BREAKING NEWS!: Charlottesville lawsuit filed, Virginia Flaggers curiously missing...

(Image courtesy of Facebook)




It's all over but the crying folks. The lawsuit against the city of Charlottesville has been filed. I'm interested to see how this shakes out. I've gone on record multiple times as being in favor of keeping the statues in place. My reasoning is that the city is going to waste a ton of tax payer money just to move them to a different park. I'm not sure what that solves. I would have preferred to have seen the monuments re-contextualized in place, and additional monuments added. That still may happen. We don't know how this is going to end. You can read the suit here.





(Image courtesy of The Daily Progress)





Curiously missing from the list of Plaintiffs was the Virginia Flaggers. I think that was smart. We all know how it ends when they get involved.






Restoring the honor!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?