The solution to speech we don't like is more speech...

(Image courtesy of Occidental Dissent)




As I said in my post yesterday about how Jason Kessler is toxic, and shouldn't be engaged, allow me to reiterate that the Left needs to wake-up. Political violence and extreme censorship aren't going to help us beat the Nazis, and they know this, they're counting on it in fact. What happened yesterday evening in Berkeley is just plain dumb. I'm not really sure how smashing windows, lighting fires, and beating up people who are saying things you don't like are going to advance your cause. I'm really not even sure what your cause is. All I know is this. We are in scary times. This is not the time to be making the case for the Nazis that WE, not THEM, need to be thrown into prisons, silenced, demonized, castigated, etc.. Their strategy is working, and you are going to lose. I don't care if you agree with me or not. Again, my policy is now, and always was non-violence, and that's not going to change. I condemn the violence and vandalism I saw yesterday in the strongest terms. That's not me, and that's not us. That's just dumb. So stop it, or remember that I told you so.






Restoring the honor!






Comments

  1. 1) Social media companies need to adopt a no anonymous posting policy. They own the companies. They can do this at any time. The Nazis have been exploiting anonymity online. They also need to root out the fake news/meme culture that has been allowed to run amock and is partially responsible for successfully tearing down long standing societal norms.

    2) The Left needs leaders. There are no leaders.

    3) Political violence needs to be condemned.

    4) The news media needs to get their heads out of their asses. They aren't pushing back against the fake news narrative, but they also aren't, and haven't been doing their fucking jobs. The news media is an absolute disgrace.


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Hate Not Heritage: Black Confederates reportedly enroute to Tupelo rally, armed white nationalists and Klansmen slated to attend...

Aryan Nations Throws Its Racist Support Behind Dylann Roof | Hatewatch