Doing the job the Virginia Flaggers just won't do...

(Images courtesy of Facebook)





Folks, I don't really get Ms. Stone's concern about my blogging. She says that she is anti-hate group. Great! So am I. So we are in agreement. Then what is the problem? I'm not slamming her for that. It is individuals and groups who refuse to take a stance against Neo-Nazis, Klansmen, and other assorted white supremacists that I have a problem with. 










(Images courtesy of Facebook)





You'd never hear talk like that coming out of Sandston, that's for sure...







Restoring the honor!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Hate Not Heritage: Black Confederates reportedly enroute to Tupelo rally, armed white nationalists and Klansmen slated to attend...

Aryan Nations Throws Its Racist Support Behind Dylann Roof | Hatewatch