Slow Boil: "I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good"

(Image courtesy of whitehouse.gov)






Of course, he doesn't define "good" and "evil". We could be in real trouble folks. It wasn't that long ago that I suggested that we may one day find ourselves needing to be liberated by an Allied force. Let's hope that I'm just being paranoid. Read more here and here.






(Image courtesy of Twitter)







Restoring the honor!







Comments

  1. http://m.dailykos.com/stories/1627534

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought his wording was strange. "I pledge to do everything in my power throughout my Presidency, and my life, to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good". I get what he's trying to say. But, the Axis lost. You wonder if anyone edits what comes out of that office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?