Heritage and mate?

(Image courtesy of Confederates Only)




Folks, I have to admit, I've been "out of the game" since October of 1870. But what better time to get these old bones back in the game then now? Thanks to Confederates Only, I can now find my perfect soulmate. (Hat tip Civil War Crossroads)




(Image courtesy of Confederates Only)




Just a short while ago, I created a profile in hopes of attracting my own little ray of sunshine in a hoop skirt. As luck would have it, I'm already getting some nibbles.











Well now. Seems things are looking up for this ol' fella!





Restoring the honor!






Comments

  1. Replies
    1. No wonder no one has heard from her in weeks.

      I wonder if Tripp Lewis has joined...heard he was divorced and back on the dating scene. But then again his Twitter handles of "pr0xy" and "Goadzilla" may get him more attention than he wants.

      Delete
    2. Something tells me they're going to be a little busy here soon: http://roanoke.com/opinion/commentary/cummings-other-countries-have-their-own-flaggers/article_e33bbaa2-ed27-5a4b-a8a7-09e66077f763.html?mode=jqm

      Delete
    3. LOL...Norwood took the bait above...LOL...so easy!

      Delete
  2. To be clear everyone, the site is real, the match, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?