A Special Kind of Stupid: Trump meme backfires on the Heritage of Hate community due to their level of education...

Soared right over Dumbford's head. (Image courtesy of Facebook)





Folks, I just want to say that I recognize that font. I've seen that same font used on other memes before. Let me think... Oh, yes! That's right, I remember.




(Image courtesy of Twitter)




What do you think folks? Am I onto something? I think so. So now we know that Connie is good at something, confusing the stupid amongst us with obviously edited photos. The confusion from this FAIL is so widespread in the Heritage community that they have to run block on other pages. Damn!






(Images courtesy of Facebook)




I think Mike Acuff means to say she is a Sikh, but he's just too uneducated to know the difference. Well, at least we know who is to blame for this special kind of stupid. 





Restoring the honor!





Comments

  1. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210279703682240&id=1030391235

    LOL! Make it stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Mike Acuff can make the differentiation.

    Connie suggests non-violent ways to end slavery. She forgets who made the process a bloody affair.

    I wonder if the victim mentality will ever subside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Hate Not Heritage: Black Confederates reportedly enroute to Tupelo rally, armed white nationalists and Klansmen slated to attend...

Aryan Nations Throws Its Racist Support Behind Dylann Roof | Hatewatch