Have the Sons of Confederate Veterans been infiltrated by the Ku Klux Klan?

(Image courtesy of Facebook)





Of course, we could assume that they don't know that Klansmen are within their ranks, which I highly doubt. I'm quite certain there are many Klan members in the Sons of Confederate Veterans rank and file. I can recall the admission of one such members wife, I read on Facebook last year, around the time he was sworn in as a member. I have no reason to doubt this, as her Twitter account was filled with all of the Neo-Nazi memes and terminology you would expect from the wife of a Klansman. I think that this crossover between the two groups is just not talked about in SCV circles, for obvious reasons...






(Image courtesy of Facebook)





When people speak candidly such as Mr. Manning here, I have no reason to doubt them. Of course, the SCV is not going to dispute this claim, I'm sure.






Restoring the honor!






Comments

  1. Brady, if you're often concerned with infiltration of the SCV by undesirables (white supremacists), then maybe you should be concerned about the SCV and why it would attract undesirables.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?