Does Connie feel sorry for the poor, oppressed Nazis and Klansmen?

(Image courtesy of Blogger)




Apparently, I am supposed to sit down, and shut up while Nazis, Klansmen, and other assorted racists organize the Fourth Reich. Not going to happen. I feel not one shred of guilt for exposing this human slime.




(Image courtesy of Blogger)




Right here you sad sack of rotting bones.





(Image courtesy of Blogger)





Sure, Nazis have free speech, just like I do. Do you know what I'm doing with mine? Exposing racists, like the Heritage movement and their counterpart, Zee Not-zees and Zee Klan!





(Image courtesy of Blogger)




I respect their Constitutional right to free speech as well. Show me where I have stopped them from exercising their rights? On the contrary Connie, and I'm really sad that y'all have locked down your social media in an attempt to thwart us from exposing y'all, for what you are. You can run, but you can't hide, and when you think we aren't watching, you're wrong, we have eyes everywhere. Me? I'm not going to shed one single tear for these "poor, oppressed Nazis". 





Restoring the honor!




Comments

  1. How does believing in free speech equate to feeling sorry for the poor, oppressed Nazis and Klansmen? It isn't FEELING at all. It is thought. Cognition.

    None of the screenshots of my comments says what you claim. Anybody can read that and see.

    Does your lying ever bother you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chastain's not bothered when she lies, so she wants to know if others feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "I don't lie, Simpson."

      Yet another Chastain lie.

      Delete
    2. Yawn. Go teach an airhead student or something.

      Delete
    3. That's what I'm doing when I respond to you. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Jason Kessler tells Christopher Cantwell that Chief of Police Al Thomas told him that permit or no permit, the police intend to keep counter-protesters away from Emancipation Park...