Connie Chastain embodies the absurd

Oh look. Somebody standing on a rug. No big deal. (Image courtesy of Backsass)




What? Are we supposed to throw a hissy fit or something?




Connie Chastain's rant. It's like a bridge to nowhere. (Image courtesy of Backsass)




It's just a piece of cloth. It has no bearing on my life in any way. You may feel free to do with it what you will, and I will be comfortable in knowing that it doesn't affect me in any way. Your post does nothing but underline the absurdity that are your beliefs. You lose your sh*t over a piece of cloth. A piece of cloth! Think about that for a second. Well guess what? I don't really care what you do to any flag. IT'S JUST CLOTH! Love you Sweet Pea. 




Restoring the honor!




Comments

  1. The Confederate flag is also just a piece of cloth then; so what's your problem with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can burn the Confederate flag and the American flag together for all I care, just like Gay Marriage, it won't change my life at all. I don't burn flags, nor do I advocate for it, but when others choose to do it, I really could care less.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shaun Winkler becomes unglued over the Sons of Confederate Veterans "pet monkey"...

Virginia Flagger Hubert Wayne Cash: "I have learned that most but by no means all blacks are a worthless bunch of freeloading, dangerous, animals that should be put down like the dogs they are."

Infight The Right: Are Christopher Cantwell and Jason Kessler backstabbing buddyfuckers?